For all items that are considered high risk there will be a 3% processing fee for cancellations. High risk orders are considered an item that costs more than $200. All cancelation fees are waived if the item is "pre-ordered". A pre-order is defined as a order that is out of stock but will be available in the future. Preorders are acknowledge in the description of the product page.
Refunds can take up to 14 business days to reflect on your bank statement. Refunds take 24-48 hours to process. We will notify you when we have processed your refund.
There are alot of cost involved with refunds. One of them are restocking fees. Restocking fee is up to 40% for all items.
All damaged items must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of delivery of item. Any items must be inspected and verified with the shipping label. You may be responsible for the Return shipping label if manufacturer requires a return of damaged items. This policy does not abide by the COVID19 policy.
Refunds (if applicable)
We are currently not processing refunds for chest freezers that are damaged, there must be picture proof of damages emailed to email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
UPDATE: DUE TO COVID19 WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING RETURNS OR EXCHANGES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
If you have purchased a Everest Collection product you may be able to exchange the product. Situations may vary please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should email email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
COVID19: DUE TO COVID THERE MAY BE DELAYS OF MORE THAN * WEEKS PLEASE CHAT IN ADVANCE!
Due to COVID-19 we are not accepting any returns , exchanges or refunds on all chest freezers.
● Merchandise must be in original unopened carton (Digital photographs may be requested to
ensure packaging has not been opened. Opened packages will not be accepted).
● Merchandise must be undamaged and in new condition upon return to FSI.
● A minimum 25% restocking will be charged per item returned (restocking fee varies by model)
Customizations Ineligible for Return:
● Thermometer/Alarms/Data Loggers/Digital Thermostats that have been factory-installed
● Side locks/Keypad/Combination locks/LockBoxes installed
● Panel-ready units (model name will include “IF” or “FR” suffix)
● ADA undercounter units (Models with “ADA” suffix or “AL” prefix)
● Refrigerator-freezers with factory-installed icemakers
● Glass door models with stainless handles added (model name will include “TB”, “HH”, “HV”, or
● Solid door models with stainless steel or diamond plate wrapped doors and signature handles
(model name will include “SSTB,” “SSHV”, “SSHH”, and “DPL”)
● Glass door models with factory door tints (options T1, T1S/F, T2/F, T3/F, T4/F)
● Any model with a stainless steel cabinet wrap (model name will include suffix “CSS”)